Twin-screw extruder is a machine used to extrude plastics, it has good production efficiency, can meet the needs of different customers, and can extrude almost all types of plastics. The twin-screw extruder has a unique design and high-efficiency extrusion capacity, which can meet the different requirements of customers.
A twin-screw extruder works on the principle that it consists of a pair of twin-screws, one on the inside and the other on the outside, which rotate in opposite directions to extrude plastic. When the twin-screw rotates, the plastic will be extruded by the screw to form plastic parts of a certain shape.
The advantage of the twin-screw extruder is that it has high speed and high production efficiency, can extrude almost all types of plastics, and can meet the needs of different customers. It also has high-efficiency extrusion capacity, which can meet different requirements of customers.
The disadvantage of the twin-screw extruder is that its cost is relatively high, and the maintenance and maintenance of the twin-screw extruder is also complicated, requiring constant replacement of lubricating oil to prevent the extruder from malfunctioning.
Generally speaking, the twin-screw extruder is a very effective extruder, which has high-efficiency extrusion capacity and can meet the needs of different customers, but its cost is relatively high, and its maintenance and maintenance are also complicated.
Working principle of twin screw extruder
Twin-screw extruder is a kind of extruder, which adopts twin-screw pitch structure, which can extrude raw materials into shape.
Working principle: The main part of the twin-screw extruder is the twin-screw, which consists of two screws, and the pitch between them can be adjusted. When the twin-screw rotates, the raw material will be clamped by the pitch between the twin-screw, so that the raw material is extruded into shape.
Important components: The important components of twin-screw extruder include twin-screw, screw bearing, lubrication system, hydraulic system and control system, etc. The twin-screw bearing is responsible for rotating the twin-screw, the lubrication system is responsible for lubricating the twin-screw, the hydraulic system is responsible for controlling the pitch of the twin-screw, and the control system is responsible for the control of the entire extruder.
Application of twin screw extruder
Twin-screw extruder is a general-purpose extruder, which can be used for extrusion of various materials, such as plastic, rubber, silicone rubber, aluminum alloy, copper alloy, steel alloy, etc. It is most commonly used in the manufacture of plastic pipes, plastic fittings, plastic pipes, plastic drains, plastic pipes, etc.
Twin-screw extruders play an important role in different industries. In the construction industry, it can be used to manufacture construction pipes, drain pipes, drainage pipe fittings, drainage pipes, etc.; in the medical industry, it can manufacture medical plastic pipe fittings, medical plastic pipes, etc.; in the home appliance industry, it can be It is used to make plastic pipe fittings and plastic pipes for refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines and other home appliances; in the automotive industry, it can be used to make plastic pipe fittings and plastic pipes inside cars; in the furniture industry, it can be used to make plastics for furniture Pipe fittings and plastic pipes, etc.
Therefore, twin-screw extruders play an important role in different industries. It can be used to manufacture various plastic pipe fittings and plastic pipes, providing more efficient and safer manufacturing solutions for various industries.
What should be paid attention to when using a twin-screw extruder?
1. The extruder should be inspected regularly, and the aging or damaged parts should be replaced in time;
2. The lubricating oil of the extruder should be replaced regularly, and the oil volume should be kept within the specified range as required;
3. Regularly check the temperature, current and pressure of the extruder to ensure the normal operation of the extruder;
4. Regularly clean the oil stains inside and outside the extruder and keep it clean;
5. The extruder should be maintained regularly and the damaged parts should be repaired in time;
6. The extruder should be checked regularly to ensure the safety of the extruder;
7. Pay attention to safety when using the extruder, and do not change the setting parameters of the extruder without authorization;
8. When using the extruder, pay attention to the operating procedures to ensure the normal operation of the extruder;
9. When using the extruder, you should pay attention to the operation safety to avoid accidental damage.
Maintenance of twin screw extruder
1. Daily inspection: Regularly check the lubricating oil of the twin-screw extruder, the temperature of the lubricating oil, the liquid level of the lubricating oil, the temperature of the machine, the vibration of the machine, the noise of the machine, etc., to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
2. Cleaning and maintenance: Regularly clean the internal and external parts of the twin-screw extruder to prevent blockage and damage to the machine.
3. Replacement of parts: Regularly check the parts of the twin-screw extruder, such as lubricating oil, filters, blades and transmission belts, etc., and replace them in time if they are damaged.
4. Periodic inspection: Regularly carry out a complete inspection of the twin-screw extruder to ensure the normal operation of the machine, and to find and replace damaged parts in time.
5. Regularly replace the lubricating oil: Regularly replace the lubricating oil to ensure the normal operation of the machine and prevent the machine from being damaged.
6. Regularly check the electrical system: Regularly check the electrical system of the twin-screw extruder, such as controllers, contactors, cables, etc., to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
Future development of twin-screw extruders
In the future, twin-screw extruders will continue to develop, and their development trends mainly include the following aspects:
1. The control technology of the twin-screw extruder will be more advanced, and the control system will be more intelligent to meet the customer’s requirements for product quality.
2. The power of the twin-screw extruder will be greater, and the higher extrusion efficiency can meet the production requirements of customers.
3. The mold structure of the twin-screw extruder will be more complex, and more complex molds can meet the customer’s requirements for product accuracy.
4. The manufacturing process of the twin-screw extruder will be more precise, and the higher precision can meet the customer’s requirements for product quality.
In the future, twin-screw extruders will be more and more widely used in industries such as automobiles, home appliances, medical equipment, and electronic products, and the application fields of new technologies such as 3D printing and robots will also increase greatly.
Kairong Group, headquartered in Nanjing, China, is a global manufacturing and trading company in the field of high-performance plastics and rubber processing equipment, extrusion solutions, masterbatch, and compounding, etc.
Its unit Nanjing Haisi Extrusion Company is a professional manufacturer of twin screw extruder, single screw extruder, two stage extruder,equipment for dryer and its related auxiaries. We tailor solutions from raw materials, materials processing equipment, to injection for different customers.
If you are looking for a reliable twin screw extruder manufacturer, then we are your worthy choice manufacturer, you can browse our homepage to learn more about our company and products, and if you have more questions You can contact us directly, we are happy to provide you with high-quality service and excellent products.