Our company has many sophisticated technicals in producing pet food extruders with high-quality equipment and stable raw material suppliers, so we can provide excellent pet food for every consumer. Based on the superb produced pet food, the outstanding machine is an essential and important part of the production processes.
The machines are designed by using the “toy bricks” principle, the screw configuration, barrel setup, L/D or mode of feeding and venting, screen changing, way of granulating, and the control mode can be optimally adjusted according to different material properties and requirements in consideration of the versatility in each general applications.
Two types of pelletizing methods for your choice.
A. STRAND PELLETIZING SYSTEM
1. Dog Feed extruder diehead.
2. Dog food extruder with side feeder.
B. AIR-COOLING PELLETIZING SYSTEM
The benefits of Pet Food Extruder :
It is a widespread and established technique in using pet food extrusion equipment in the pet supplies industry. There are some benefits of the production process below.
- Fast-speed. The pet food extruder can run consistently with high-quality products and strict production deadlines. Our extruders are designed for fast, easy changeover and cleaning between runs.
- Flexible. The pet food extruder is highly adaptable and suitable for a wide range of input materials. At the same time, the extruder can be extruded in various shapes, textures, and colors in different forms for final molding.
- Consistent. The pet food extruder and cutting produces can produce a very homogeneous end product with constant cross-section and dimensions.
- Efficient. The pet food extrusion process is cost-friendly, especially once conditions have been optimized. Precise process control and automation reduce raw material waste and increase production efficiency.
Pet Food Making Machine :
1. Capacity: 100kg/h –1500kg/h
2. Screw material: Alloy-38CrMoAl. 2 types of screw: whole set screw and building block combined screw
3. The barrel is equipped with alloy sleeve, rugged and durable.
4. NSK bearing, the gearbox is rugged and durable.
5. Gearbox is equipped with forced cooling filter system providing very good working condition.
6. Material stainless steel 304, Siemens Motor, Schneider electrical component, Delta brand Converter.
The pet food come in three categories: dry (kibble), semi-moist products and treats. The global pet food market is estimated to be worth over $60 billion (equivalent to the market for snacks) and forecasts indicate that pet food sales could reach the $100 billion mark by 2020, with double-digit growth expected in many emerging countries. To cater to this demand, our twin-screw extrusion systems allow pet food producers to make innovative and cost-effective products that are well suited for animals, boost consumer appeal and create brand loyalty.
SATISFYING PETS AND PET OWNERS
Extruded pet food products can be divided into three main categories: dry (e.g. kibbles), semi-moist (chewy) and treats. Our twin-screw technology enables pet food makers to control all process parameters so that each product has the right features best suited, for example, for cats or dogs: crispiness, degree of hardness or suppleness, size, shape, airiness, flavor, etc. They can also customize their recipes to cater to specific criteria: animal gender, age, energy requirements, etc. This allows them to make pet foods that are balanced nutritionally for animals and that are also attractive for pet owners: convenient to store and serve, esthetically pleasing, providing value for money, etc.
Kairong twin-screw extrusion systems can integrate a wide range of ingredients into pet food formulations: wheat and corn flour or grits, soy meal, meat and fish flour, animal and vegetable fat and minerals, amino acids and vitamins. They can also include additives such as texturing agents, flavor enhancers, and preservatives.
VERSATILITY AND PRODUCTIVITY
- Productive – continuous processing, fast changeover of configuration and easy cleaning and maintenance
- Product-process flexibility – continuous processing of a wide range of raw materials and recipes for a variety of balanced nutrition products
- Different textures, shapes and colors – variable density, air and moisture content, crispiness, hardness etc.
- Perfect process control with advanced automation – consistency and repeatability in product features and quality
- Intensified processing to reduce water and energy consumption, lower costs and contribute to Sustainable Development