Meltblown non-woven fabric is one of the fastest-growing non-woven fabrics. It is known abroad as the shortest-flow polymer one-step production process.
Melt-blown method is a method of direct polymer web forming. It is a method of extruding a polymer melt extruded by a screw extruder to extrude the melt stream by extreme high-speed and high-temperature air flow or other means. Very fine fibers are formed, and then gathered on a web forming drum or screen curtain to form a web. Finally, they are reinforced by self-adhesion to produce a meltblown fiber non-woven fabric.
Melt blown extrusion is a manufacturing process that is used for creating a type of fabric called non-woven fabric which is made from polymers such as polypropylene. Traditional fabrics made of natural materials like cotton are woven together, meaning that the material is first formed into a yarn and then interlaced using a weaving or knitting process that results in the creation of a sheet of fabric from the yarn. Non-woven fabrics do not involve joining yarn by weaving or knitting; instead, they mechanically, thermally, or chemically bound together material created from separate fibers of molten polymers forming a web-like fabric. The resulting fabric has a number of desirable properties that include:
- Bacterial barrier
- Flame retardancy
- Liquid repellency
Non-woven fabrics are used in a variety of applications, creating products that are used in agricultural, automotive, construction, personal hygiene, roofing, carpeting, upholstery, and medical products, to name just a few examples. Specific examples of the types of products that can be fabricated using non-woven fiber include:
- Filtration, such as HEPA air filters or liquid and gas filter products
- Masks and respirators for medical and industrial use
- Disposable medical garbs, such as gowns, drapes, shoe coverings, and head coverings
- Sanitary products, such as those for feminine hygiene and disposable diapers
- Oil and liquid adsorbents, which are products that contain spills and pick up oil from the water
- Coffee filters and tea bags
- Artificial turf
- Insulating products
- Meat and vegetable packing trays
- Disposable disinfectant wipes
|Blow Melt Nozzle|
The equipment has reasonable design, superior performance, uniform network formation and complete specifications. The width of meltblown non-woven equipment is 1.6 meters, 2.4 meters, 3.2 meters; the width, die, and nozzle of meltblown non-woven equipment are divided into domestic and foreign versions, which can be customized according to customer requirements. Version. The company has the right to self-import and export of meltblown non- woven equipment, and relying on high-end equipment and superb technology to provide one- stop services such as equipment installation, commissioning and training, enjoys a high reputation at home and abroad.
entire meltblown equipment consists of the host, heating system, lubrication system, hydraulic system, meltblown spinneret, cooling system, electrical control system, high-pressure fan, network system, electrostatic electret, etc.
The main machine is mainly composed of feeding system, screw extruder, filtering device, metering pump, melt-blowing die assembly, receiving device and winding mechanism. When producing meltblown nonwoven materials such as polyester and polyamide, chip drying and pre-crystallization are also required.
- Product effective width: 1600mm;
- Maximum package diameter: 1200mm;
- Output: 1.5-2.0T / 24 hours (based on 20-50g per square meter)
- Monofilament fineness 2um-5um;
- Main raw material: Polypropylene chip (special material for meltblown)
- Product weight: 15-200g / m2.
- Mechanical speed: 10-80M / min;
- Installed capacity: 450kw;
- Equipment size about: 16000mm × 6000mm × 6000mm